Friday, March 2, 2012

Get Motivated!

This is a motivational story, which had been contributed by an associate in my company's internal portal and I couldn't stop myself from sharing it here!




There were four candles. All were burning slowly. The ambiance was so soft you could hear them talking.
First one said “ I am PEACE! However nobody can keep me lit. I believe I will go out.”
The Second one said “ I am FAITH! Most of all I am no longer indispensable, so it doesn’t make any sense that I stay lit any longer.
The third one said “ I am LOVE! I haven’t got the strength to stay lit. People put me aside and don’t understand my importance. They even forget those who are nearest to them.”

Suddenly a child enters  the room and sees three candles not burning. “ Why are you not burning..you were suppose to burn till the end”. Saying this child begins to cry.

Then the fourth candle said “ Don’t be afraid child. While I am burning we can RE-LIGHT the other candles.
The joyous child after re-lighting  the other candles asked who are you?
The fourth candle answered “ I am HOPE!”

MORAL:
The flame of hope should never go out of our life and  we can maintain Peace, Faith and Love !!!


This article had been contributed by Piyush Baijal for my company.

45 comments:

  1. Wow!! Nice post .. Thanks for Sharing it ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey dats such a nice post.. Truly inspiring.. Glad to pass by ur blog:) keep sharing:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Truly inspiring :-) thank you so much for sharing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very strong message conveyed through a simple story... Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope... The only thing that keeps us going. Thanks for sharing Jenny.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. Got to your blog, through this comment :-)

      Delete
  7. This is a beautiful motivation ! I follow you, hope you can come visit my blog !

    Love,


    S

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, will surely stop by your blog :-)

      Delete
  8. Truly motivating and inspiring. Hope kindles the fire in our lives...:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. yeah seen this one before as a powerpoint. good one

    ReplyDelete
  10. Replies
    1. :-)) Bday wale din comment. Treasured!

      Delete
  11. Beautiful pics!!!i'm following you!!!if you like mine, do the same!!
    WWW.ZAGUFASHION.COM
    ZAGU FACEBOOK PAGE
    bloglovin follower

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Will surely stop by your blog!

      Delete
  12. Very inspiring words and a lovely way to start a new week with those words:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've heard this!!!! Truly motivational!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and thanks for following :-))

      Delete
  14. Beautiful..:) Hope is what that keeps us going!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. brilliant story :) short and strong . Hope is all we need :) rather all we have :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Superb! Its really motivating..Now I can proudly say why I kept the name of my blog " My hope" Keep sharing this kind of motivating stuff its really helps:)

    ReplyDelete
  17. hey thanks, Nikhil, Ramya and Mithlash for the comments and for following! yay yippee!

    ReplyDelete
  18. brilliant story! Barack Obama won presidency by this candle!;-)Hope you are having a wonderful day!
    -Jyoti
    Style-Delights Blog
    Let's Twitter Together
    Friend and Fan on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well said! I loveee your blog and your outfits! Thanks for visiting :-)

      Delete
  19. Always love your write ups :)...Would be glad if we can connect at my Facebook page too

    My Facebook Page

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Currently my account is de activated on FB :-(

      Delete
  20. Loved it!! :) So inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting Ria, glad you liked it!

      Delete
  21. You write so well!! And you cover such diverse genres..
    I thoroughly enjoyed reading all your wonderful posts :) Please visit my blog as well http://trimmingsandlace.blogspot.com/. It’s a personal style blog. If it interests, please feel free to follow me. I shall be happy to do the same for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks so much Agam for the lovely words! yes, will surely stop by your blog:-)

      Delete
  22. Replies
    1. Hey thank you Sargam for visiting and the comment :-))

      Delete

So what do you think?