Friday, June 8, 2012

I feel : Thehree si, sehmi si hai zindagi, udne do...


London Paris New York, what is there not to like in this movie?
Ali Zafar, Aditi Rao Hydari, and locations, all so fairy!
Do listen to this soulful song, my dearies,
And fall in love all over again, heedlessly!


Thehree si, sehmi si hai zindagi, udne do
behti nadi se thodi si nami chun-ne do
khamoshi sun-ne do
khawabo ko bun-ne do
hatheliyon pe likhi dastan badalne do

maddham si madhoshi
dheemi si sargoshi
sun sako to suno dil ke taar
yoon hi milte raho bar baar
ho, kaisi seher hai ye kaisa asar hai bataa
bin jaane bin bole humko sabhi hai pata

thoda sa dard hai
saans bhi sard hai
par tera aashiyaan mil gaya
chahiye kya
ho ho ho ho ho o ho ho ho ho

simti simti saundhi si hai dopahar
bechainiyon me doobi si hai ye leher
chhaayi hai chashni par hai koi kami
kho sakoon jis jagah paaya hai tumhe wahan
ho ho ho ho..

baahon mein leke tumhe kuch na kuch bol dein
chaahat ki nadiyaa mein chaandi ka ras ghol dein
aao na sath do mujhko parwaz do
koi meethi si kaano mein aawaz do
ho ho ho ho ho..



Translated English version (Courtesy google)
the life is a little stuck, a little afraid, let (it) fly,
let (it) pick a little moisture from the flowing river,
let (me) listen to silence,
let (me) knit dreams,
let the story written on the palms change..



a slow intoxication,
a low whisper,
listen if you can, to the strings of the heart,
keep meeting me like that only..
how's this morning and how's this effect tell me,
that without knowing and without telling I know it all..



there is a little pain,
the breath is cold too,
but I have got your home,
what (else) is needed (now)..



afternoon is a little wound up, fragrant,
this wave is drowned in restlessness,
sweetness is all around, but there is something missing,
where I can lose myself, I have found you there..



let me tell you something taking you in the arms..
let me dissolve silver liquid in the river of love..
come, support me, give me flight..
call sweetly into my ears..


I am listening to this song all night and all day.
Ali Zafar; More crazy for his voice or for his looks, who can say?
*Dreamy eyed and more dreamy eyed*, so dont have anything more to convey.
Plugging the head sets of my ipod. Oh stop the 'poetic?' verses, you pray  :-)

49 comments:

  1. How come I haven't heard this one!!! will search and listen to it today, Oh My lyrics is so good just want to keep reading it!!! good jenny that you felt like sharing it with all of us...

    Lets celebrate love now and always!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :-) Did you listen to it? Am sure you would love it. The lyrics are so much mush and lovely!!!

      'Celebrating love' , how aptly described Ramya!!

      Delete
    2. Hey Jenny this song was just awesome now I play it round the clock have got addicted to it :D Lovely!!!

      Hey btw, Please email me on ramyam139@gmail.com. Will want to send something to your personal mail id.

      Thanks will wait for your mail :D.

      Delete
  2. Hmm...will listen to it soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do let me know, how you liked it.

      Delete
  3. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm let it flyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yesssssssssss
    loved the lyrics of the song , havnot heard it yet .. thanks for sharing :)
    Bikram's

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please do listen to it Bikram. You would enjoy it. And yes it really makes you flyyyyyyyy.

      Delete
    2. So you did listen to it :-))))

      Delete
  4. Amazing lyrics .. I never got chance to listen music as I indulged with lyrics of this song than music ..
    Translation is also too good :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you CK. Do listen to the music as well. Its beautiful.

      Delete
  5. too good lyrics Jen..One of the most listened songs on my Ipod too :) I think its picturised in paris na..if i am not wrong..a perfect fitting backdrop too..I must say

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is picturised in paris. A perfect backdrop to a perfect song. befitting! Thanks Ash :-)

      Delete
  6. I am not surprised that I haven't heard this song! Because I haven't heard many songs :) But, I like when someone listens with dreams in the eyes, and that soft smile on their face. You have translated it well. Now, who is Ali Zafar? May be, I should stop wandering around the world and watch some TV at home!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :-) All smiles Kusum. I am not suprised either. Dont stop wandering. I need you posts and travel blogs :-) Thanks for the comment.

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. :-) So someone has heard of it :-)

      Delete
  8. The song is amazing but I loved the english translation. BTW he is perfect example of looks and voice...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally Saru. He is smashing :-) Yes I always love the English translation better. MKaybe because I understand the words and the meaning of the poem/song better then!

      Delete
  9. I haven't heard this ong or seen the movie. Will do it soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely blog. You seem to be a die hard Bollywood fan. Keep writing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure I am :-) Thank you for the comment and the visit :-)

      Delete
  11. true the song is dreamy, lovely
    and i totally loved Zafar

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :-) Thank you Sujatha. Glad you are back!!!!!!!

      Delete
  12. Have not heard the song, but the words are so beautiful! Hope you are having a wonderful day!
    -Jyoti
    Style-Delights Blog
    PS. I invite you to enter an exciting INTERNATIONAL Giveaway!
    Win $40 giftcard from Reecn.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jyoti :-) And will enter the Giveaway :-)

      Delete
  13. Even i got to see the movie last weekend.. after watching it, i did feel it should have done better business .. as it was quite amazing ..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh it didnot do good business? Anyway, glad you loved it :-)

      Delete
  14. Such beautiful words ....Works like magic !!

    New post up...
    ❤ StylishByNature.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed they are. Always worth a listen!

      Delete
  15. :) Lyrics have their own charm. Sometimes, we do connect so well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indded chintan. Some songs just do it for us!

      Delete
  16. And I thought this movie will be a boring love story. Now, its back on my yet-to-watch list. Thanks Jenny :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, It is a love story, I hope you dont find it boring. The songs are worth a mention. And this one is mind blowing!

      Delete
  17. loved the Hindi version....a lyricist in the amking?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :-) Those are not by me, although I wish I could write like that. Thank you for your comment Alka.

      Delete
  18. Replies
    1. Thank you for following and for your visit :-) He truly is!

      Delete
  19. You know the best part is they sang the songs...I found the movie a light watch, not taxing to the head or the heart and one that left me with a smile as I walked out of the theatre..:) and the lyrics were pretty good too..:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, I forgot to mention that. The movie is a rom com but very light. Feel good movie I would say :-)

      Delete
  20. Great song indeed. Thanks for hooking me onto this one. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :-) Thank you Raj for your comment. Glad you liked it :-)

      Delete
  21. The words are so profound in meaning. How did I ever miss this? thanks for sharing it jenny ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed they are :-) Glad you liked it Ashwini :-)

      Delete

So what do you think?