The last week has been quite an eventful one. It was my mom's birthday on the 21st of this month, so everyone please wish her. She is a doll.
Met up with all my UK friends in Pune. Everyone is now in India, and of course after 27(age I mean), they all come with a package, i.e. most of them with their spouses :-)
Then came the Gudi padwa and Ugadi. So best wishes to everyone. Festivals are always such happy occasions.
And then (how many times, do I use 'then'?) the icing on the cake; I got my first award!
Thank you so much Neha ! This is indeed very motivating.
So the rules for this award are
1. Add a picture of the award on your post.
2. Thank the award giver.
3. Share 7 random facts about you.
4. Choose 15 other bloggers to pass the award to and let them know that they have been nominated.
So 7 random facts about me:
1. I am crazy about SRK and Roger Federer. If I could, I would marry them, yes both of them :-P
2. I dream about eating chocolates, pastries and butter chicken everyday, of course in a 28 waist size jeans :-)
3. I love to travel, and visit new places. Trains are my most favorite, and buses are the least favorite. Hill stations and beaches, I could live there.
4. I love to read books, especially suspense thrillers. Books are my greatest stress busters. I still read the Enid Bylton books. It makes me feel closer to my childhood and happier times. Also, I can read the same book multiple times.
5. I am very short tempered, but I cool off even faster!
6. I am crazy about tea. My day will always be incomplete without a cup of tea. And Yes I would never refuse, if you offer me a cup of tea anytime of the day(and night :-P).
7. I just adore swimming and running!
And now I would love to give this award to:
I adore your blogs guys :-)
Lots of love!!!