Saturday, August 9, 2014

We rush off to Lonavala at 5:30 AM, because


Ash really cant wear a sweater in the house, but only in amazingly chilly foggy mornings like this



I want to pose with my amazing car, foggy backgrounds and DDLJ bridges 



We want to drive through winding fog covered roads like this





And have our bed tea in a tapri, amid the rains, for a price of Rs8



I want to remind myself to learn to drive one of these and come back again on it



And I also want to dream away sitting on the rocks near Bhushi Dam. You ought to strain your eyes and see the dam waters between the fog.




We would like to do our morning walks on a road like this. Bliss



And finally eat guilt free. Paraths, Misal and Upma if you wish


10 comments:

  1. Morning is the best time to bask in nature. Lovely pictures and good to see you back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good morning to you! Good to see you back :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. good to see you back on blogs jen :) noe continue writing and if we need to plan more trips for your blog, i am game

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Captured! Lonavala is the perfect place for everyone who wants to take an interval from your hectic lifestyle. Tourist across the seas comes here to visit the amazing location and for many travelers who prefer to stay at resorts in Lonavala.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to come back to pune too :D my god you both super cool

    ReplyDelete
  6. wowowo a bike ride would be bautiful .. lovely pics jenny .. you had fun thennnnnnn and then you made me jealous with that food tooo ..

    how you doing ..

    Bikram's

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Monsoon is the best season to visit Lonavala. However throughout the year except in summer one can enjoy sightseeing in Lonavala. Also, check out various hotels in Lonavala for travellers accommodation.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lonavala is the best place for weekend trip. I wanted to surprise my husband on his birthday last week. I was searching out for the best resorts in lonavala. My friend suggested me about Dukes Retreat and told about their best services. I visited their website and found it interesting. Booked a room and told them to decorate my room with fresh flowers. I would be thankful to them for helping me out. My husband was surprised and happy. Their website is -> http://www.dukesretreat.com/.

    ReplyDelete

So what do you think?