Friday, May 1, 2015

Long Overdue Hyderabad Trip in Pictures

There are a mountain of posts which have to be written and shared with everybody. So much has been happening in 2015. I have loads of stuff to tell you guys. First ASH GOT MARRIED LAST WEEK! It would be the understatement of the year if I just said that I am so happy for her. I sooo very much adore her, and I can easily say that her marriage was one of the most joyous and happy moments of MY life. So when her wedding date had been decided, we knew we had to go on a trip to HYD soon. I think we had been planning this trip for almost a year and a half and for very stupid reasons it never seemed to happen. And now that we had a deadline, we decided that we are travelling to HYD in Mar 2015, come what may. OK, why HYD? Priya our equally dearest friend stays there, and we have shared some awesome memories with her in London. The poor girl always visited us in Pune like 1000 of times and Ash had to visit her at least once. More than her, we wanted to meet her cute little lab, Kush!

I was scared of dogs all my life, but any dog scaring person would fall in love with adorable Kush. He doesn't bite, and ONLY loves to love. Thank you Priya, this is the first time, any dog has ever licked me, and this is the first time, I have been so close and attached to a dog, that I am having thoughts of adopting one :-) HYD was an amazing trip. And the rest I think I will let the pictures do the talking.

Tentatively touching the cutie pie

 Isn't he the cutest?



Aww moments below :-)

 With Priya and her love!


OK, So its not the first time, someone is irritated with my frizzy hair :-D And clearly the only person here, who looks the calmest is KUSH :-|


Couldnt let it be too perfect a picture :-P


And thats how one can POSE and KISS. Poor my mum :-P


And all three of us. Yeah tired. That what you look like when you shop till you drop! But I still love the pic :-)


Kush was upset that I was leaving.


Bangle shopping in HYD. Be amazed with all the colors and glitter please!




And ofcourse , the Charminar in all its glory!!!




Energy drink = Sugarcane juice


Just one more, because this monument is really beautiful

5 comments:

  1. Good to see you back, Jenny. I could imagine the thrill you had to go to another town for friend's wedding. Even I am not a dog person, he must be exceptionally adorable to get to you. Lovely pictures, especially the one with your mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i adore dogs.. Mostly all of em.. Glad u felt what it feels like to b loved by them.. U went to hyderabad, n no mention of the biryani?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see you back Jenny! Dogs are always darlings. And sugarcane juice is always refreshing! Have loads of fun with family and friends!

    ReplyDelete

So what do you think?