Monday, June 29, 2015

Monday Matters

But before Monday matters rewind to Saturday evening. 1.5 hours of dance. I died by the end of it! Came home and rushed to the theater. Watched Killa (national award winning Marathi movie) with mum. Its slow but beautiful picture. I will watch it again if you guys take me :-).

Sunday was supposed to be a long run day, but I felt tired, so took an off day. No shame in that. Always listen to your body. The day went off in doing a lot of pending activities like fixing my laptop, cleaning up my gmail (deleted a lot of emails and unsubscribed from loads of links, deleted emails from people not a part of my life as well) and then took mom for shopping and some doughnut eating.

I first stared for 10 flat minutes at all the below deliciousness at Mad Over Doughnuts at JM road.


And then settled for the Milk one.

Ok Now back to Monday morning. Mondays Wednesdays and Fridays we train with our coach (will disclose the name after I have taken his permission) at BMCC ground. We do some kickass crossfit from 5:45 to 7, and by the end of it, we almost die, reach hell and come back to earth. The one in purple is Pallo and the one in pink is me.


Crossfit is helping us loads, and I would slowly include what do we actually do when I say cross fit. But meanwhile, do savor this amazing morning view of BMCC grounds. This is at 5:45 am. Yeps lots of light at that hour nowadays.

 


Came back home, had nariyal pani for the recovery drink. 2 Dosas, eggs and tea for breakfast.

Then decided I will not use by brains, and wore white. This is what my chudidaar looked like after reaching office, courtesy Pune rains and traffic!



Ended the day with 7 kms evening run in 44 minutes, and a quick visit to the Mritunjay temple near karve statue since its Monday.

How was your Monday?

Do you avoid wearing whites during rains?

How do you like your eggs, boiled, omelette or scrambled?

3 comments:

  1. My Monday was tiring. The recent travelling is taking a toll on me..the pghoto of BMCC ground. is it actually 5.45?? i am in deep sleep at that hour usually ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, Monday morning are hectic for you. Be patient. This will not continue for long :-) bmcc grounds beautiful na!

      Delete
  2. Its not nariyal pani ... But Coco Pani...:P

    ReplyDelete

So what do you think?